Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Love is...





If I were a Stargate character I would be a replicator. For Christmas I made a bunch of boards that I saw on Pinterest that jump started me wanting to make all kinds of things on boards. One of the things I'm obviously interested in is artwork for my home and this speaks volumes for me. I have loved Snoopy since I was in elementary school and this is the perfect way for me to show Tristan I love him too! I have a couple other boards I plan on making but these are the ones I have done at the moment, in order of completion from left to right.

Each of the Snoopy boards are personal to me and the next one being "Love is sharing your popcorn". I'm soo excited to get it done and more excited to share with you. After that I plan on starting coffee signs for my kitchen, we are after all coffeeholics!

No comments: